12.04.2008

winter=plaid


no. really. it does. I am obsessed with plaid right now. I really would like a red and green plaid 60's-70's style dress for the holidays. i found one at the vintage shop that was perfect, it was from sears but it was a bit too small and had no seam allowance so i couldn't let it out. i also had a dream last night about a red plaid dress. I will post a sketch next week when I am done with everything that i am doing and not being a crazy person. Major update at that time too. Sorry to have disappeared randomly.

Other things I am currently obsessed with:
the color gray
dark shades of plum and eggplant
legwear
A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
The drawings of Edward Gorey
Anything else with a victorian gothic feel
Traders Point Creamery
possibly chopping my hair into a 60's vidal sasson meets clara bow and lulu type bob
hating winter
setting up my sewing room (wall)
getting a bicycle
audiobooks
wanting to start pilates
baby knitting patterns (because I will be Aunt Amy in a little more than a month!!!)
learning Hebrew
Going back to Israel
Tea

Image ganked from somewhere on the internet

1 comment:

A Homely Heroine said...

That dress is luscious. I like audiobooks and pilates too. Back to the plaid, or tartan, I have a gorgeous blue tartan skirt - will post a picture - hardly ever have a chance to wear it though, but maybe will try a bit harder....