2.04.2009

Today, you can enter and win a prize...

Hello there.

An update on some changes. The Currently... column has been updated and it is all links so you can click on each one for more info. I wanted add cooking to it but i think that will be too many things and become unwieldly. Let me know if you are interested. maybe I will post more major cooking experiments, like the French Macarons i am working on...
I have updated the Places to Go and Things to See... links with the most current places I am hanging out.
I think I am also going to add labels. i like organizing. Yes Mom! I do! I also make my bed or Bryson's every morning and I like to do the dishes right after I am done with them so they aren't sitting around for 3 days...

I have also started working at my yoga studio, Yoga Now Edgewater, in their work-study program. I have been doing a lot of yoga and it is a good way to do even more! In honor of this I have 2 pay what you can passes ($9-$15) So you can come check out a class for less than the drop in rate($160. The first 2 people to contact me win them. You can get more info on the studio and see the class descriptions and schedule in the link at the right-be sure to look at Edgewater classes as the pass is only good at that location. Let me know if you have any questions. I really enjoy Patricia Hyland as a teacher. I have taken class with her on and off for maybe a bit over a year. Julia rae Antonick's Basics classes are good for those of you who may not have done any yoga before or who need a less intensive class. Class opens with laying in the most comfortable position EVER! Swear. And the Forrest class with Ceci Morales is good for those of you wanting a good core work out. It almost killed me last week. There are also Intro to yoga series and classes and special workshops. There is also a Community class that is free every Sunday at 6pm that is followed but a Sutra Study on the 2nd week of hte month, a meditation on the 3rd week and Community Acupuncture from Thrive on the 4th Sunday. Acupuncture is $15 and the others are free. Thereis also a Community Potluck after class that is usually on the 1st week of the month.

Ok. On your mark, get set, go!

1 comment:

A Homely Heroine said...

! Wish I lived on the same continent! Nice organising, we are kindred spirits : )